Interior Architect/Interior Designer
Alloy architecture is seeking an energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Interior Architect/Interior Designer. Candidates must have strong space planning, FF&E design and selection, and technical skills along with the ability to handle a variety of tasks. At Alloy Architecture you will work as part of a team to develop designs and produce drawings and documentation throughout all project phases.
Typical responsibilities of this position are:
- Participate in client meetings and understand client needs in order to develop architectural solutions.
- Develop timely, high quality commercial interior designs.
- Develop technical solutions through all phases of a project.
- Produce conceptual renderings for project design and presentation.
- Prepare interior architectural construction documents and related specifications.
- Possess the desire and ability to learn, advance and grow in a team-oriented work environment.
Qualified candidates need to have the following core competencies and experience:
- One to five years related experience is required, preferably in an architectural firm.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from an NAAB-accredited program. Interior Architecture preferred.
- Solid communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize simultaneous assignments and work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of architectural principles and practices.
- Knowledge of interior materials, finishes, furniture and office systems.
- Proficiency in the following software packages is preferred:
- AutoCAD Architecture and Revit.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Adobe Creative Suite (Primarily InDesign & Photoshop)
- Trimble Sketchup.
- V-ray rendering packages for Revit & Sketchup.
Alloy Architecture offers a great working environment and full benefit package including Health & Life Insurance, 401K, Vacation, Personal Time, Holidays, Paid Overtime (time-and-a-half), AIA dues, and Licensure reimbursement. Alloy architecture is an EOE.
Salary is commensurate with demonstrated skills and experience.
Benjamin Walter, AIA